I really liked The Badlands of Hark when I was a kid. I never beat it, but twice I worked backwards to find the path. I got an old used copy for my nephew yesterday and decided to revisit the Badlands.
Here is every possible path you can take through the book. Apparently there is no way to beat the maze AND win, but maybe you can find a way…
Stine, R. L. 1985. The Badlands of Hark. Scholastic Inc. New York, NY. (ISBN 0-590-33772-6)
People who are interested in discovering and understanding
HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS
and feel the best way to do that is through:
– interpretations of the Christian bible, are called:
– interpretations of the Koran, are called:
– interpretations of the Torah, are called:
Rabbanim (plural of rabbi)
– interpretations of the works of L. Ron Hubbard, are called:
– bullshit they made up on their own, or a combination of other’s bullshit, are called:
Hippies, New-age Gurus, Pundits, Politicians, etc.
– ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE UNIVERSE, are called: